Artist Opportunity Pop-Up Salon
POSTED ON 4.7.2017
Interested in participating in our next Pop-Up Artists Salon? Here's what you need to know:
Date: Saturday, May, 20th
Artist check-in and set up: 11:15am
The purpose of the event is to give artists a space to create and showcase their work, with an emphasis on CREATE. There are many artists here in town who do not have access to a working studio and/or do not hold open studios. This is an opportunity for artists to have a space to create and show off their process!
- There is no fee to participate. However, by signing up for the event, participating artists agree to donate 20% of sales made during the event to Second Street gallery.
- Artists are not required to bring work to sell in the gallery.
If you are an artist interested in participating in the May 20th event, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Medium that you will be working in on the day of the event
- Special requirements you may have (i.e. you will need an outlet, how much space you need to work, will you need a table or will you bring your own easel, etc.)
- Link to your website and/or up to 3 examples of your work (optional, but encourage)
This is NOT a juried selection. 10 artists will be selected at random to participate. The list of artists will be announced on Wednesday, April 19th. You will not be notified if you are not selected.
Nikolai M. Noel and Matthew P. Shelton on Home Grown
POSTED ON 1.6.2017
Contested Bodies featured in C-Ville Weekly
POSTED ON 12.21.2016
Check out the feature about "contested bodies" in C-Ville Weekly
Published 21 December 2016
Photo by Jesús Pino