Art After Dark: Havana Nights
February 25, 2017 – February 25, 2017
Join us for Second Street Gallery’s first official Art After Dark!
Each Art After Dark event will focus on a different theme with all proceeds going towards SSG’s exhibition and outreach programs. Art After Dark: Havana Nights will feature Latin American food, libations, music, and dancing. THIS IS A 21 & OVER EVENT!
- Feast on a selection of savory eats and sweets, inspired by traditional Cuban cuisine and catered by Harvest Moon Catering
- Enjoy complimentary rum drinks at the Bacardi Rum Bar
- Relax in our Tropicana Club Lounge, brought to you by Circa, Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., and EpicCville
- Heat up the cold winter night, dancing to a mix of Latin beats from our featured DJs
- Keep your energy going with coffee from Mudhouse Coffee Roasters
- Experience Kevin Davis & Ban Caribe's exciting blend of Afro-Cuban, Latin, Caribbean and Soulful Rhythm and Blues
This will be a night not to be missed!
6:30pm - Doors for Sponsor & General Admission ticket holders. Bar opens, featuring beer from South Street Brewery, Bacardi Rum specialty cocktails, and wine. Atmosphere provided by EpicCville and our featured DJ
7pm-8:45pm - Latin American food catered by Harvest Moon Catering
9:00pm - Doors for Late Night ticket holders. Live DJ
9:30pm - Salsa Demonstration by The Dance Spot followed by live DJ
10:00pm - Live performance by Ban Caribe (Richmond)
11:00pm - Live DJ to close out the night!